SALIENT FEATURES :
- Versatile usage
- Stainless steel construction
- Ergonomic Design
- Energy Efficient
- Double Safety Radial Locking Arrangement (Optional)
- Double Safety Valve Protection (Optional)
- Hydraulic Testing Up to 2.5 times the working pressure
- Calibration And Protocol Documentation (Optional)
PRODUCT DETAILS :
We offer a range of autoclave, which are used for sterilizing the steam. Fabricated using qualitative stainless steel and others, our autoclave is known for its durability and superior performance. Available in the following sizes and capacities, we can also provide tailor autoclave as per requirements.
Our vertical autoclave is double walled units. Outer body of our autoclave is constructed out of thick gauge stainless steel sheet of S.S-304/M.S grade. The inner chamber is also made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of S.S-304 grade. Our autoclaves are air insulated from inside, however we may incorporate mineral glass wool insulation if the customer desires so. The strong lid constructed out of thick stainless steel plate has a double safety radial locking arrangement (Optional) , which ensures an easy and smooth opening and closing operation for all our autoclaves. Our deluxe vertical autoclaves are ideally suited for hospitals and research labs where safety is the first priority of the users, since it is equipped with a double safety steam release valve. At the same time we test all our autoclaves for up to 2.5 times the standard working pressure to ensure maximum safety and protection from any unfortunate incident. All our vertical autoclaves are supplied complete with pressure gauge, pressure release valve and stainless steel basket as a standard feature.
- HEATING : The heating process in our deluxe vertical autoclave is done through specially designed water heaters of suitable wattage to ensure optimum sterilization time in every sterilization cycle.
- WORKING/TEMPERATURE PRESSURE : As per the international standards and guidelines our vertical autoclave have a working temperature of 1200C. ,however for specific requirements our autoclaves can be upgraded to be used for up to 1340C.
- Working Pressure : Working pressure for our standard vertical autoclave is 15 PSI, however this can be upgraded to be used for higher pressures of up to 30 PSI..
- Pressure Range : The normal pressure range of our autoclave is 5 psi to 20 psi
- Pressure Control : The pressure inside our vertical autoclave is controlled through a semi automatic electro mechanical device called piezostat, which controls the pressure inside the chamber and cuts of the current from the heater whenever the pressure exceeds the set pressure value of the autoclave, thus making it very safe and energy efficient.
UPGRADE STANDARD :
Low Water Protection Device : This automatic system can be incorporated with our vertical autoclaves to give protection against the low water scenario under prolonged usages.
Timer With Alarm System : This semi automatic device can be incorporated with the standard models of our vertical autoclave which helps the user to set the sterilization time of the system and do other tasks without bothering to monitor the sterilization cycle. This device cut off the current from the main system when the set value for a given sterilization cycle is attained and gives a loud audio alarm.
Digital Temperature Indicator : A solid state digital temperature controller cum indicator can be incorporated with our basic vertical autoclave models for ease of monitoring the temperature of the autoclave from a distance through its large LED display, which is visible from quite a distance.
Programmable Temperature Controller : A programmable micro processor based temperature controller cum indicator can be incorporated in our basic vertical autoclave models to pre program the sterilization cycle temperature with high amount of accuracy and reliability
Chart Recorder : This is a semi automatic self contained easy to use recording device, which permanently records the temperature is any given sterilization cycle of our vertical autoclave on a graph sheet., with the help of a bimetallic strip transducer chip incorporated in the unit.
PLC CONTROL SYSTEM :
- Our standard PLC control system is based on the hi-tech state of the art micro-processor circuit technology, ensuring a complete automatic operations along with high efficiency and great reliability. This computerized logic control system ensures a 100% automatic operation throughout the sterilization cycle of our vertical autoclave. No intermediary human intervention is necessary after choosing the parameters and initiating the sterilization process in our autoclaves.. The primary cycle phase and the actual parameters of our vertical autoclave and along with set values are displayed on the LCD panel during the entire cycle progress.
- The main parameters of the process such as, temperature, pressure, time are controlled and displayed, on the LCD panel of the system. The ergonomically designed keyboard located on the front level enables the user to choose the desired program, initiate and terminate the cycle, and allows a trained technician to preset the main parameters using an access code. Our PLC control system is extremely easy to use, user friendly and fully programmable.
- For a elaborate and presentable documentation of cycle process, our logic control unit is provided with a diligent Wipro/Epson dot matrix printer, which is connected to the central microprocessor system.. The printer generates a hard copy of the printout of the relevant or desired information relating to the cycle operation like the pressure , sterilization time, temperature at any given/pre set time interval, vacuum, and drying time, number of cycles, number of pulsing etc.
- The standard vertical autoclave with PLC control system is designed to operate up to six standard sterilization programs between 1050C and 1370C and two test programs optional. The desired programs can be easily selected by using the numeric keypad, provided at the front level, Apart from that other parameters such as air removal, sterilization and drying stages can be programmed with utmost ease.
Universal Digital Data Recorder with Computer
Data Acquisition And Control System For Vertical Autoclave :
This is unique module which can be incorporated with our vertical autoclave to log in temperature and environment related data with a help of a data logger unit which has apc connectivity by means of RS 232 C interface. This data is then analyzed and formatted with the help of our unique user friendly analysis software to enable the user to get a formatted and analyzed reports of various inputs during the full operation cycle of the equipment. This is an ideal module for pharmaceutical laboratories, process control applications and high research projects where maintaining a viable record of the performance of the equipment is very essential.
Standard Models (Inner Dimensions) :
Dia x Height
250 x 450 mm
300 x 500 mm
350 x 550 mm
400 x 600 mm
450 x 600 mm
550 x 750 mm
- Automatic low water level cut off-device.
- Pressure control switch.
- Water level arrangement
- Dressing bins for various size
- Radial lock
- Digital temp. indicator