SALIENT FEATURES ::
- Inner Chamber is Stainless Steel.
- Cold rolling steel electrostatic spraying exterior.
- Intelligent temperature controller with PID Program. (Optional)
- Low noise fan. (Optional)
- Forced air circulation for uniformity of temperature. (Optional)
- Digital timer and over temperature protection. (Optional)
- Door with double layer tampered glass for observation. (Optional)
- Door with silicon rubber seal ensures good stability.
- To dry glass wares, evaporate chemicals, carryout chemical reactions at elevated temperature.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
We are manufacturers of Hot air oven or laboratory oven in India since decade. Our laboratory oven are widely used for day to day heating and drying applications performed in various laboratories.
We specialize in both standard and customized models, specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of various scientists for individual and specialized research applications. Over a short period of time Labard brand have been established as reliable manufacturer of hot air oven in India. Apart from that we are supplying our laboratory ovens in India to
variety of customers ranging from Defense Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various R & D laboratories of leading national and multinational companies.
Our laboratory ovens are double walled convection heated units. Outer body of our hot air oven are constructed out of thick PCRC sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated.. The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of S.S-304 grade. The gap between the walls is filled high grade mineral glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our laboratory ovens. The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame and provided with castor wheels (Large Sized Models Only) for easy movement inside the laboratory. The unit is provided with one to three stainless steel shelves (As per the inner size).
Indirect heating system is provided in our hot air oven, comprising of air heaters made of high grade A-1 wires of suitable wattage.. The warm air is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through efficient motor fans ensuring a very good temperature sensitivity.
TEMPERATURE RANGE : From Ambient to 250â (As per the temperature Requirements). However can be incorporate as desired by customer.
FRONT PANEL NOTE : Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches heating and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers/Thermostat.
TEMPERATURE CONTROL :The temperature inside the chamber is controlled by intelligent programmable temperature controller and indicator. This controller is based on the microcontroller nano watt technology and its ergonomic design suits for any specific requirement of the hot air oven, like Data logger facility.
TECHNICAL MATRIX FOR HOT AIR OVEN :
- Temperature Sensitivity Â± 0C 0.5 or Better
- Spatial Deviation Temperature Â± 0C 0.5 or Better
- Readability 0C 0.1
- Temperature Range 0C 50C Above ambient to 2500 C (Standard)
- Temperature Sensor - PT-100
- Temperature Controller - Solid State Digital Controller/PID (Optional)
- Display - LED/LCD
- Adjustable alarm limits - Optional With PID Controller Only.
- Temperature Variation Adjustment - 3 (With PID Controllers Only)
- Temperature Sensors - PT-100
- Automatic Temperature Setting - Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
- Adjustable limits - Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
- Standard Shelf - 1/2/3 (Size Specific)
- Internal Dimensions mm Model Specific
- Maximum Permitted load per Shelf kg 25 kg (As per chamber Size)
- Maximum permitted total load kg 75 kg
- Nominal Power W 1250
- Nominal Voltage V 220-230 Volts, 50 Hz Single Phase
- Frequency Hz 50
300 Ã300 Ã 300
350 Ã350 Ã 350
400 Ã 400 Ã 400
450 Ã 450 Ã 450
600 Ã 450 Ã 450
600 Ã 600 Ã 600
900 Ã600 Ã 450
900 Ã 600 Ã 600
900 Ã 900 Ã 900