TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
Labard Bomb Calorimeter with Digital Differential Temperature/ Firing Unit provides an accurate, simple & inexpensive method for determination of Heat of Combustion, Calorific Values & Sulphur contents of solid & liquid fuels.
The Digital Differential Temperature / Firing Unit with Electronic Timer Beep is having following features:
- Temperature Indication : 3 Digit - Digital Display
- Differential Temperature Range : 0 - 10 deg C
- Reading Accuracy of Temperature : 0.01deg C
- Firing Voltage : 12 V AC
- LED Indication for filament continuity
- LED Indication for Bomb Calorimeter Combustion
SS 316 is used to fabricate Combustion Bomb and its other vital parts to ensure the maximum safety of the user. Outer jacket made up of S.S. is filled with highly insulated material so that heat transfer from / to the system is practically nil & no cooling corrections are required to get the final result.