SALIENT FEATURES :
Precise Control Of Environmental Parameters
Micro-processor based Controllers
Corrosion Resistant interior and exteriors
CFC free cooling (optional)
PRODUCT DETAILS :
Suitable for carrying out different quality control tests under controlled conditions of temperature & humidity. Inner chamber consists of S.S. & outer wall of M.S. sheet duly powder coated. The gap 75mm between the outer & inner wall is fitted with special grade glass wool to prevent thermal losses. A self cooler air circulation fan is _itted to maintain uniform Temp. & humidity conditions throughout the chamber temp. range from 5°C above ambient to 60°C is controlled by MICRO PROCESSOR DIGITAL TEMP./HUMIDITY CONTROLLER with the accuracy of ±3°C. Temp. Humidity is controlled through the desire set humidity range from atmospheric humidity to 90% ±3%.
Labard temperature and humidity control cabinet are double walled convection heated and cooled units. Outer body of our temperature and humidity control cabinets are constructed out of thick PCRC sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated.. The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of S.S-304 grade or anodized aluminum sheet or G.I. (as per the customerâs requirements). The gap between the walls is filled high grade mineral glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our walk in incubators.
The unit is provided with two doors, the inner door is made of thick plexi glass/float glass, to view the specimens/culture media/stocks, without disturbing the temperature of the chamber. This door is provided with magnetic door closer. The outer door is made of mild steel sheet lined with stainless steel from inside. This door is provided with lock and key arrangement. The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame The unit is provided with various customized shelves in various permutations and combinations to suit individual requirements. The triple walled back of our temperature and humidity control cabinets are provided with two/Four/Six/Eight (size specific) air circulation fans for uniform maintenance of the temperature throughout the chamber.
- HEATING/COOLING/HUMIDITY : Indirect heating system is provided in our units, comprising of air heaters made of high grade A-1 wires of suitable wattage. The warm air is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through efficient motor fans ensuring a very good temperature sensitivity.
- Cooling (Optional) : An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our temperature and humidity control cabinet s to enable bio chemical demand, cyclic and growth studies at lower room temperatures. We use ISI marked high end CFC free compressors conforming to latest international standards and guideline.
- Humidity : Humidity generation provision is incorporated in our temperature and humidity control cabinets The humidity is generated by means of aerosol humidity generator with efficient humidity controller cum indicator.
- Humidity Range : From Ambient to 95% (As per the temperature Requirements).
- Humidity Sensitivity : Humidity is controlled by mean of an electronic humidity controller cum indicator with an accuracy of + 5%.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL/RANGE :The temperature inside our temperature and humidity control cabinets is controlled through programmable micro-processor based temperature controller cum indicator.
- Temperature Range :Temperature range of our standard temperature and humidity control cabinet models are 50 C to 600 C or 50 C above ambient temperature to 600 C . However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.
- Temperature Sensitivity :Temperature inside our temperature and humidity control cabinets are controlled with a sensitivity of + 1°C or better.
- FRONT PANEL : Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches heating, cooling and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers.
TECHNICAL MATRIX FOR TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDTY CABINET :
- Temperature Sensitivity ± 0 C 1 or Better
- Spatial Deviation in Temperature ± 0 C 0.5 or Better
- Readability 0 C 0.1
- Temperature Range 0 C 50 C to 600 C or 50 C Above ambient temp. to 600 C
- Temperature Sensor PT-100
- Temperature Controller Solid State Digital Controller / PID Optional
- Display LED/LCD
- Adjustable alarms limits Optional With PID Controller Only
- Water Quality Distilled/Ionized
- Temperature Variation Adjustment 3 (With PID Controllers Only)
- Temperature Sensors PT-100
- Automatic Temperature Setting Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
- Adjustable limits Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
- Readability or Set ability% -
- Light Intensity (Middle Chamber) LUX
- Light Intensity (Both Sides) LUX
- Standard Shelf 1/2/3
- Internal Dimensions mm Model Specific
- Maximum permitted load per shelf kg 25 kg
- Maximum permitted total load kg 75 kg
- Nominal Power W 950
- Nominal Voltage V 220-230 Volts, 50 Hz Single Phase
- Frequency Hz 50
- Optional Upgrades for Temperature & Humidity Control Cabinet :
- Data Acquisition and Control System for Temperature and Humidity Control Cabinet :
- Universal Digital Data Recorder with Computer
This is unique module which can be incorporated with our temperature and humidity control cabinet to log in temperature and environment related data with a help of a data logger unit which has a pc connectivity by means of RS 232C interface. This data is then analyzed and formatted with the help of our unique user friendly analysis software to enable the user to get a formatted and analyzed reports of various inputs during the full operation cycle of the equipment. This is an ideal module for pharmaceutical laboratories, process control applications and high research projects where maintaining a viable record of the performance of the equipment is very essential.
Size inside chamber (W Ã D Ã H )
455 Ã 455 Ã 455 mm
455 Ã 455 Ã 710 mm
605 Ã 605 Ã 605 mm
605 Ã 605 Ã 910 mm
- Hygrometer (Humidity Indicator)
- Digital temp. controller-cum-indicator
- Microprocessor PID digital temp. indicator-cum-controller
- Automatic electronic controller with digital display for temp. & humidity combined.
- Automatic voltage stabilizer 3 KVA (Recommended)